1. Tonight is my official Jamberry Launch Party!!! So I have been a'crazy and a'panicked with shopping and party planning. I really needed a party planning committee to help me with this, because while I love hosting parties, it totally stressed me out and I go WAY overboard. WAY. My mind was so racy with lists and reminders to myself and visualizations of how the party would flawlessly proceed, that I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. That bodes well for my mental stability this evening. Or not.
|Mah speshul party nails!!|
2. DESPITE ALL THE THINGS, and due to apparently good planning and organization on my part, I have everything in place and ready to go, with both kiddos napping and over an hour before my husband gets home. How can this be?? So of course, I will not sleep, I will not clean. I will blog!
3. Josiah has turned three, and I have not blogged about it yet. Oops. Soon, I promise!!
4. Naomi has turned five months, and I have not blogged about that yet either. Nor did I blog about her four months. Triple oops! Have I mentioned being busy lately?
5. But I did get some portraits taken
6. This conversation happened earlier:
Josiah: "Mom, it's time to clean up the crayons."
Me: ... (looking at Facebook)
Josiah: "Mom! It's time to clean up!"
Josiah: "Mom. Mo-om. MOM!"
Josiah: "MOM! It's time to clean up! BE OBEDIENT!!!"
I died laughing. He is now using my own words against me. Rightfully so in this situation, I might add.
7. I feel like I had about a million other things I have been saving up to tell you, but at this moment I can think of none of them. Say Lah Vee. I guess I had better go do something productive. Have a happy weekend!!! xoxo