- Our new family tradition of going for a hike in a state park after church on Sundays. Josiah can walk an impressive distance and Naomi always snoozes in the Moby. Delightful.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes. I grow more and more uninterested in looking fashionable and increasingly interested in feeling like I am wearing pajamas most of the time, without looking it.
- Naptime. Blessed naptime.
- Sunshine on leaves, and the peep of blue sky between branches.
- The iphone camera, without which I would have virtually zero pictures of my kids. Whereas instead, I have bazillions.
- The scent of baby milk breath and freshly laundered clothes.
What are YOU thankful for today?? xoxo